Thursday, August 9, 2012 | By: Unknown

Sometimes Being Strong Makes me a Better Writer

Recently my health has gone all weird on me. Two experiments failed, go figure. For now I am taking a break before I try the next one. Hopefully no allergic reaction to this.

To pass the time I have been listening to my writing playlist for my current novel. Yes people, I make playlists of songs directly for each of my different novels. Powerful lyrics are a must and they must be able to be sung really loud. No point in just writing to quiet music. The songs not only have to appeal to my books but how I am currently. These songs make me stronger because they motivate me, I relate to them and they just make me smile. Another post I will post my playlist.

Oh! With my current health situation I found someone I can relate to. Never been so happy to have someone else to talk to that understands me. She also has a blog about it. I may mention her later on in my blog! Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate all the support both spoken or silent. I just am tired of burdening everyone with it.

What I am going through is a pain in the ass. Sorry for swearing, but that is what it is. I am stubborn as hell so I am not letting it hinder me. I am writing more than ever and I know why. I have something to forget, ignore, banish, etc. Without working I need a good distraction, and writing is it.

For now, I will let my strength show in my writing. For everyone else, here are quotes I find inspirational and I can relate to.

me

me1

me2

me3

me4

me5

me6

me7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're strength comes from your heart. Never let go of that. You are an inspiration to those in your life, perhaps more than you could ever imagine. Keep your head held high and your heart open as wide as the heavens and great things will come your way.

Unknown said...

That was just wonderful to hear. I am speechless and all I can say is thank you so much for taking time to comment. Brought a smile to my face.

Post a Comment