Monday, August 9, 2010 | By: Unknown

Slowly making progress

So, I reached page 122 of typing up my book. I lost my typing groove. I had an inkling that that was going to happen. Outcome will more then likely be that my book will not be published by my birthday. A sacrifice that has to be made to keep my sanity.

The nameless book has been given a name. “Murder Never Dies.” Suitable for how I plan to end it whenever I get to that point. So many ideas, so little time to write in a day.

As well, heard good news. My dad told me that the girl he let borrow his copy of the book finished it in a night because she did not want to miss something. Now, if only I could write more books like that. Alas, my only talented book may be 1440, but I guess I will have to wait and see.

Shh….a little secret. Dad may have found a potential publisher. The hubby and I are elated and hope he likes my work. If so, must get my ass in gear and type up more of my books and write faster.  I so need to have more than one hand that can write. Must learn to write with my right hand and type with my left.

All the news currently. Hope to keep updating more once I get time to do more writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment