Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | By: Unknown

No More Typing…Must Get Writing

Am I a procrastinator? Sure am.

Since when? Since essays in university existed.

What am I procrastinating? Writing my book.

Eek! At last, I am forcing myself to stop typing up one of my other books and making myself handwrite my novel.

Why? Because the idea needs to come back into my brain, finish being written and then leave again.

Splendid, such a happy image for one to think of when writing a novel. I want the idea out.

With most ideas they get stuck in my brain and loom. This book idea has been waking me up in the middle of the night and not providing me with any idea of what the hell to write. Just wants to say ‘hi’ I guess.

With the month of November being NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), it is time to kick my butt into gear and get writing.

This procrastination, easily distracted part is why I could never be a real, published, novelist. I would need an office with no distractions.

So, my writing book is beside me and pen too. It is time to start writing…or when the hubby wakes up so I can turn on the light to start writing.

Novel writing is difficult, but only if you make it. Learn from me. I can make books come out easily, other times the novels are a pain in my butt.writing quote 3

But, if I do not write…oh god! I do not ever want to think of what I would be like if I never wrote. It is such a terrifying image.

Back to writing I go! Everyone have fun in NaNoWriMo. And a shout-out to all the men participating in Movember. Time to see some epic moustaches and even beards for some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment