Monday, April 25, 2011 | By: Unknown

Holding Unknown Caller

I am not bragging because every person feels some sort of pride in what they love to do. Mine is just writing, and I know everyone is tired of hearing about it.

When I came home today my copies of Unknown Caller were waiting for me at my door. Honestly, I was like a little kid in a candy store wanting to open the box to look at the book. Here is the one benefit of writing, holding your work in book form. All possible due to self-publishing…for now.

Unknown CoverIt took a lot of time and effort to get this book ready, and now I realize that writing long books takes too much effort. My writing advice for today, write the length of book you want to read. Picking up and reading novels exceeding 400 pages is not always an enjoyable read because most of the time you will skip over large portions of books. I know I do it.

In the end, I guess all I can really say that having a copy of my book is more for me and people close to me.

It may not be the best read, best written, or even the best genre, but its my book and no one can make me like it less. This is what passion is, and nowadays I see less and less of it.

If you want to write, do it, and never set boundaries and rules. Just write. I know people are sick of me hearing it, but if I didn’t do that myself, 1440 and Unknown Caller would not exist.

I will be updating my books section with the description of the book. I know, I am a dork. Now its back to writing my other book and thinking of what book is going to be next to be typed up. Keep reading and writing.

Once again, thank you to everyone who supports my writing, even in its novice stage. Without you guys I would not have the courage to self-publish my books.

Back to writing I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment