Friday, December 3, 2010 | By: Unknown

Book number 2 typed up

First of all, I would like to suggest that when you slice your thumb under it's nail to not type over 20 pages. It will make your thumb swell and hurt even more. Unlike me, who was just too determined, I did not take my own advice.

Techincally, this book is not boo number 2. It is book number 2 because it is the second book typed up and hopefully self-published. It's technically, don't quote me on this, the 12th book I wrote. I am so elated for the fact that I completed it after changing the goal date so many times. Life does interfere with my hobby.

Now all I have to do is edit, which will take some time. The novel ended up being 311 pages. That's right, I hand-wrote all those pages and then typed them all up. Such determination, or as it is called, obsession. I think a lot of my determination to finish this book is because of my family and friends. With all the support from self-publishing my first novel I knew I could do it again. Thank you to everyone for the support.

With editing comes trying to create a description of the book. I never understood how people could summarize a 311 page book in to 4-5 small paragraphs. A talent I have yet to acquire. Let's hope I can with this book.

I think after completing typing 2 books up, and handwriting one, in one year that I should take a break before I type up the next one. No way could I stop writing another novel. Like, I said, it is more like an obsession. A really fun obsession.

Unknown Caller=complete.
Megan=tired.

The book won. Hubby will be happy to have me out of my constant typing daze, but will have to experience me doing more of a writing gaze. Such sacrifices.

Publication Date=who knows.

I will update once I have edited and determined if I will need someone else to edit my book too. Time to rest now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment