Thursday, July 7, 2011 | By: Unknown

Books are on Amazon and smashwords...finally

I'm sorry. I know how annoying it is to have me post twice in one day. It's bad. Horrible. But, I am excited.

My writing is rather private, as most of my friends and family know. Yet, I am a writer and I do want people to read my work...minus the critiquing of course.

While I was outside on the back deck of the in-laws looking at Amazon on my Kobo I discovered that my books were finally available. I have been waiting almost 3 months for my books to approved to be sold on there.

To add to how my books are sold I also joined smashwords seeing as so many people in the writing groups I am in use it and are doing well getting their name out there. Good things do happen to people who wait...and people should know, I am not that patient of a person.

All right, less rambling more posting of the books...I guess if people want to see it for themselves and don't believe me.

Here are the links and I swear, I won't post another entry for at least three days.

1440:
Unknown Caller:
Now that I have shared my excitement like I was back in kindergarten I am going to relax and calm down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment